Poll: perris' new signature

What do you think of the new signature?

• I don't like either of them!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
adding a border makes it look more solid, thats why street signs all have borders. You are much more likely to notice it.

The border looks much better, but the text in front of FUJI should be brought out more. Perhaps a green stroke (like in the flask) or something.

Oooooo, good point. Make 'em glow kinda green, radioactive even. :D

tighty whities of course, hmmm maybe without might be better..

going by the poll, it looks like borders is the favorite

however
the vb bulletin said:
Your file of 40.2 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype

You have to save it as a GIF or something with low file size.

going by the poll, it looks like borders is the favorite

however

Check out gonaads' post from the other thread:

gonaads said:
I think it's a bug with this vBulletin Beta. Go into yer CP and then into "edit options". If you have the editor set to WYSIWYG set it to the "standard" editor. Reason is when ya go to change yer Sig with the WYSIWYG setting you will have an actual image of your sig. Now with the standard setting you just have the usual vB code. Don't ask, I have no clue why it be like this. I had same prob when I updated my sig. Had WYSIWYG setting the I changed it back to standard (which is what I had originally but wanted to try out the WYSI...) and all is good.

aha

I wanted to turn off that editor anyway

cut and paste is pretty darned slow with that thing running
well, I changed the editor, no joy, I tried to save as gif, te option doesn't exist, I tried saving as bitmap, no go, I tried editing sig to jpg from desktop, this worked but the board still doesn't like it

maybe I have to log out and in to get the new standard editor on line

will try later

if you have it hosted + put in in tags it should work fine?

rather than trying to upload to forum.

if you have it hosted + put in in tags it should work fine?

rather than trying to upload to forum.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's probably the problem.

[ i m g ]http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/9336/perris28cg.png [ / i m g ]

That should work pasted into the sig box (without spaces of course).

perris, I'll host it for you.

rather not use your bandwith my friend, we'll get ep to upload it manually

Yeah, that's probably the problem.

[ i m g ]http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/9336/perris28cg.png [ / i m g ]

That should work pasted into the sig box (without spaces of course).

Why not just do this? It's hosted right now.

I can't get a preview and I don't want to fubar my sig till the preview loads

we need ep to upload the image anyway, why use the bandwidth when the board can have the image in it's data base?

I can't get a preview and I don't want to fubar my sig till the preview loads

we need ep to upload the image anyway, why use the bandwidth when the board can have the image in it's data base?

http://perris.osnn.net/ exists, that means you got a username and password somewhere along the line for that. That means you can upload your images there, that is then on the same server as the board, and thus same bandwidth.

Basically that is the whole SNAFU with the Sigs. If ya use the WYSIWYG editor then it's screwy. Once you go in and change it to Standard you have to have your Sig hosted and use the IMG tags. Perris your old Sig is hosted off my work site's server. I could put up the new one, but if you have a place on OSNN, use it. It would make it esier for you to deal with any of your images and such. Just get yer FTP proggy goin and have at it.

OMG, that's my old science teacher from school! lol! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back