(POLL) Have you ever paid for sex or any sexual activity?

Have you ever Paid for Sex or Any Sexual Activity?

• Yes

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • What's Sex, is that a computer algorithm

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
I have never, and will never.

No reason to pay for it when you can get it for free. And it is great when the other WANTS to give you something. :sneaky:

ThePatriot said:
I've been payin' for it since "I do"... :eek:

You were payin for it before that. Ya take them out to eat, dancing, movies... etc. :D

I have never paid a sum of money for the return of sex. However, i have paid the price for my actions in the form of a son :p In fact that sounds really bad, poor guy (9 months old now) is getting another two top teeth in, it has took me almost an hour to stop him screaming just now. :(

But back on topic, in the form of prostitution, as im sure is the angle of this thread. No, and i never will.

So when you take a girl out for a nice meal and she invites you back for "coffee" is that paying for it??

gonaads said:
You were payin for it before that. Ya take them out to eat, dancing, movies... etc. :D
True, true...it justs hurts more now 'cause I get less of a return on my investment ;)

rushm001 said:
So when you take a girl out for a nice meal and she invites you back for "coffee" is that paying for it??

Only if ya get pie with yer coffee. ;)

rushm001 said:
If your only intention is to have sex, then yes.

Tabula Rasa said:
If your only intention is to have sex, then yes.

If you are a man and you go on a date, it is always your intention

Does chloroform count as paying for it?

xsivforce said:
You always pay for it...one way or another... :rolleyes:

not true!!
rule number 6 of my rules of picking up women.
Never buy them anything in the beginning or at least til after you know how she feels first(whether it's a relationship or just one night thing). Most (not all) women will take their free drink, free dinner, free anything and go away because they know you did it for a reason.
and that reason is because that was the "ice breaker"

instead of being confident you used a drink or some material thing to talk to her and you are shown as weak or have no real confidence to talk to her

if you can't get a girl without buying them something you have problems

zeke_mo said:
Does chloroform count as paying for it?

not sure, i'll ask the popo on that! haha

Tuffgong4 said:
not true!!
Never buy them anything in the beginning or at least til after you know how she feels first(whether it's a relationship or just one night thing). Most (not all) women will take their free drink, free dinner, free anything and go away because they know you did it for a reason.

instead of being confident you used a drink or some material thing to talk to her and you are shown as weak or have no real confidence to talk to her

and tuffgong6 if you have rules, then its because YOU need them not the other way round, men have been buying gifts giving gifts to women since before cave men put pictures off indecent cocks and there smoke numbers on cave walls. I mean even wilds animals give gifts in the sense of fresh kill.

So i feel that your rule 6 is just a cheap excuse to not give a woman what she rightfully deserves, and thats gifts and treats and a paid meal. :laugh:

I pay for it in frustration and lies. :laugh: Yes baby ... I care.

Emotional scares in the mind, stiletto heel scares on the back. It all pays

Tuffgong4 said:
not true!!

So what do you do on a first date?:rolleyes: Tis usually the guy who takes the lady out.

So...is the "I don't know" option for those who went on a dinner date, got drunk, and woke up the next morning in some strange girls bed, not knowing how they got there? :eek: I would be curious to see the rational behind the "don't know" votes :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back