Pokerstars is rigged !!

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Johnny, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

I been playing on pokerstars a lot lately and it never fails. Every hand is either a straight or two of a kind. One time I have one with a two of a kind, and one time I one with a straight. The rest of the time I have lost. Even when I shouldn't have !! It also appears that there seems to be the same people who win the hands. Could it be that they have a bot on the site ??

Either way I am happy that I didn't put real money into the site. And I am glad that I play more on full tilt. It's not as rigged.

Any thoughts or opinions ?

If anyone is wondering, my user name on both Full Tilt and Partypoker is xXavieRr (x-men fan :))

2. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

Two of a kind?? You mean a pair? :)

I don't think they have a bot on there, although I have also noticed the same hands a couple of times... I just hate the river... lose 9 out of 10 times on it.. unless I have two pairs or better - a pair of Aces is no good to me.

3. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I one this teddy bear this won time. I never one anything so awesome before :eek:

4. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

s/one/won/

5. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

I don't think the cards are shuffled enough on there. I am constantly getting the same hand, or seeing the same type of hands all the time. It is always two pair or a straight (I meant to say two pair, not two of a kind). I don't know. I just find it strange .. Especially since I can actually predict the hands after they start. Then, when it is always one or the other, it makes the odds better lol ...