Plz download and share!

I've spent some time looking at this and trying to draw out somethng positive.
I'm sorry I can't.

RAP is a vehicle that can carry different loads. This one is just a grabage truck that stinks.

Originally posted by Tree4
I've spent some time looking at this and trying to draw out somethng positive.
I'm sorry I can't.

RAP is a vehicle that can carry different loads. This one is just a grabage truck that stinks.

lol

lets take a look at two artists...

2rok vs Tenacious D...

Both funny as hell, Tenacious D, however, tries to be, and is funny cause they dont' take themselves seroiusly. 2rok, perhaps even funnier, cause he takes it so seriously, and it's SO bad.

Originally posted by Iceman
No, I didn't get it, for two reasons.

1. I love women and treat them how I would like to be treated, and don't call them hoes.
2. I find most of those lyrics to be in really poor taste, and really offensive.

and the third reason I'm 38 years old, not 12

:cool:

You love woman? I know you once saw a big boat.

marge, your mom is a smart woman. :):)

themafia_69, I don't mean to diss you or anything like that but I am very happy he is your friend and not mine. We wouldn't last long. Of cousre I didn't download or listen to his song. I didn't have to, the lyrics said it all. :):)

honestly, this song is well worth the download, it's damn hilarious. umm, on that note, I DO mean to 'diss' you, and all your homies.

Sounds like a joke to me. If it's not a joke it's still pretty funny that people consider that talent.

Re: Re: man dont diss it!

Originally posted by Octopus
rap is for those who cannot really sing :mad:
empty words from empty souls.
all rappers are history unlike rockers or those who sing pop.
one song pops up and then, after a week it will be like a dust.buuuuuuuf.
all rappers graduated from streets and massacres :p

what ever that song is is not rap.... its crap. and a few rappers can sing. and they aint no 'empty souls or words'. and when the hell did rockers learn how to sing? last time i checked all they mostly did was yell:D

Not to be sterotipical or anything but rap usally ins't associated with computer errrrm?... people?? ok shoot nerd I said it were nerds but anywho there are 6 billion people on this planet and we don't make up a majority of them truth is this kind of music is very popular and even if you don't like it, let them they don't tell u what to listen to or talk down about the singers that make the songs. Live and let live!!

Um... I don't know where to begin...
I mean... i am speechless....
You guys are so rude...
Why are you dissing an innocent guy?

I've heard good rap and i've heard bad rap and this Shiot doesn't even fall in between the 2.

Man tell your friend to get back up and try again.

By the way... that was a diss too.. lol

I CAN'T F***** BELIEVE IT...
That was the most worthless 12 min. I have wasted to download something. I just want to hear it myself to believe these people...

For the background... I do listen to rap... but what you have here isn't rap.... its trash...

Burn these... will make good fire :)

Well watch out michigan!

2rok is ganna be on the raido in michigan soon so if u dont like rap turn off ure radios!:)

Re: Well watch out michigan!

Originally posted by themafia_69
2rok is ganna be on the raido in michigan soon so if u dont like rap turn off ure radios!:)

Man... if this guy goes to radio.... I should create some loops on my computer and start mumbling on there... and send my sample to the record companies/

What station is he going to be on so I can avoid it.

B.

HAHA,, what a load of BS

this RAP thing sucks BIG TIME, never have i heard so much crap in 3 minutes of reading, or listening for that matter.

Mr talented, HAHAHA:D :D

Same old crap every rapper shouts about these days, it should be buried and forgotten, and your friend locked away:D :p :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back