Plus pack for xp!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by mtbnl, Aug 23, 2002.

1. mtbnl

mtbnl Guest

I downloaded the plus pack for xp, like the cdlabel an the labyrinth. Now i have it unpacked, but i can't find it anywhere!!!!:confused: Can someone tell me where it is????

2. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Moved to Applications

3. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

If we ignore the fact you downloaded it and could have downloaded anything, once you have installed it, you should be able to find everything on the start menu...

4. Sprung

Sprung Guest

If you have already installed it, it will be in START>PROGRAMS>Microsoft Plus!.

If you can't find the install program, then locate the zip file, click extract, and look at the destination folder. Then cancel the extraction.;)

5. mtbnl

mtbnl Guest

i've installed it, but i can't find it in the start menu and the time that it takes for installing is to short for me to watch where it is going, sorry guys!!!!:rolleyes: Otherwise i wouldn't have contacted you ppl, i really can't find, i've looked with the search proggie and he found 4 things, but it isn't what i'm looking for??!!

6. Kuja

Kuja OSNN Addict

Did you install Plus! in the first place? Or are you just thinking this is a service pack that add's Plus! to XP for free? :confused:

7. mtbnl

mtbnl Guest

No, i get it from the home page under free xp add-ons. Is it not a complete programm???

8. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Ah ok, a little clearer now... It means it is an addon for the plus pack which you must first buy... Tho honestly, it is not worth buying....

9. mtbnl

mtbnl Guest

Oke, then the problem is gone, thnx for the info!!!!