Please sign this petition

only for residents of the UK or I would have signed

Does this actually have any effect on what has happened?

vern said:
Does this actually have any effect on what has happened?
Nope and the Home Office has said that there is nothing that can be done to stop him claiming the money.

so someone commits a crime, then shouldnt be allowed to take part in lottery etc. that b.s. it just sounds like people want to better the odds of them winning. This is possibly the most stupid petition i have ever seen

thekore said:
so someone commits a crime, then shouldnt be allowed to take part in lottery etc. that b.s. it just sounds like people want to better the odds of them winning. This is possibly the most stupid petition i have ever seen
Seconded.

thekore said:

thirded...

Never mind the money,he should be looked up for life.He got a life sentence but how 15 year is life is beyond me :rolleyes:

But when they say criminal record, do they mean for any crime (such as speeding?) or only serious ones?

Evil Marge said:
Never mind the money,he should be looked up for life.He got a life sentence but how 15 year is life is beyond me :rolleyes:

This is really what makes it an issue for me, IMO. The idiot should still be in jail and if he was then he couldn't have purchased and won said lottery. I don't however agree that simply because someone committed a crime that they should forever be unable to purchase a lottery ticket.

It's sad when someone who has done something so blatantly wrong is essentially pampered by a system that functions wrongly and releases the jerk. Go one step further and he's now won money to help subsidize a worthless life.

The woman he raped should be getting the money and he should be shot.

rotjong

Mike Tyson I'm a rapist but I aint rich now...but I luv munching ears
Some of the quotes on there are good!
tongue.gif

rushm001 said:
But when they say criminal record, do they mean for any crime (such as speeding?) or only serious ones?

From what is written in the petition there is no clear definition of the meaning. One part mentions having a criminal record and another mentions being an ex-convict. Having a criminal record and being an ex-convict are not always one and the same. As such I wouldn't sign it even if I could.

rotjong

Good post rotjong,he commited his first sexual offence when he was 14,obviously this guy is deranged.

I was going to write a heap of stuff earlier about this but had to flip.

They say this 'The British justice system is the best in the World' boll0cks to that indeed.

You only have to read the 'Times' Justice reports week in week out to see it's full of loopholes and is not water tight ever.

He was in a halfway house pending being released into the community. Well he was entitled to buy it, even when he was on the run in the 80's he scooped 20k on the premium bonds.

I wonder if he has the cheque yet.

They only locked him back upto stop him leaving the country. he won fair n square (even though I signed the petition against him) I still feel he has the right to keep the money.

It's the law makers and Politicians that need locking up, they allowed this crap to happen.

I might send him a begging letter, I could do with 50k to get rid of some bad debts we have.

I won't say gl to him, just he proved what a schmuck the legal justice system is in the UK.

Good post Lee. I agree he won it fair and square, it just shows that life isn't fair.

It's like those people who saved all of their lives so that they can have a nice retirement have to pay in full for things like rates etc, but those who blew the lot and didn't save a penny get state aid and rate discounts. It's nor fair!!

Well If I went to public school and Cambridge or Oxford, then I think I might have a chance in politics.
We need a military coup in this country to clean it up and put these criminals away for the duration.

I could talk about it for weeks if not months, I have no affiliation to any Political party I just getting sick and tired of the Politicians doing sweet fa to help the honest man/woman/child live a decent life.

Animals are treated better here than humans.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back