Please Identify this Theme!

The theme is LunaVX, you can find it over at Neowin.

doh you beat me NetRyder!

Hey thanks NetRyder and Funky, much appreciated.

Now it looks worthy of being posted in the monthly showcase.

Thanks again.

I really love the wallpaper itself (earth) and I'd like to integrate it to desktop (I already have all my shortcuts with blank names) ! :)
Could someone tell if there's an oportunity for me to have it (high res. 1280*1024 or even 1600*1200) without causing any concern to I-dont-know-who ???...

One thousand thank yous in advance ! ;)

Howling Wolf said:
I really love the wallpaper itself (earth) and I'd like to integrate it to desktop (I already have all my shortcuts with blank names) ! :)
Could someone tell if there's an oportunity for me to have it (high res. 1280*1024 or even 1600*1200) without causing any concern to I-dont-know-who ???...

One thousand thank yous in advance ! ;)

It looks fine at 1280x1024, though a tiny bit blurry.

Thank you, but where could I find it or who could provide it to me ?
Thanx again !

Here you go. You could have also downloaded the theme from the link provided and extract the wallpaper. It's a complete package.

_ronin said:
Here you go. You could have also downloaded the theme from the link provided and extract the wallpaper. It's a complete package.
Well, _ronin, you misunderstood what wallpaper I want, the very first link given in the first message of this thread shows a desktop with a "from space" view of the earth, and this is precisely the image I'm looking for to set it as my wallpaper... I'd really love to have it... :)

p.s.: I downloaded the theme, but obviously the image I want wasn't in it... ;)

My apologies. You'll have to PM thebear for the original, but here is what I was able to do with the existing copy. A little cropping and airbrushing.

I'm quite pleased with the results considering I'm no expert.

A question for those more knowledgable; do you use interlace with PNG? My sample is without and the size is close to 1MB. I just don't see the difference with JPEG, but everyone keeps telling me PNG is lossless and better in everyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back