Please Help

Sandis212

OSNN One Post Wonder
I have big problem with my pc. Now if im playing some game, the game goes very good about 2 mins, than about 2 mins its laging so much, an then about 2-3 min going perfekt and than laging, and so on. About 3 weeks ago everything was goins so good, no lags, but now.... :/
PLEASE HELP...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

What kind of computer - make and model? What game? How much RAM do you have? Which Windows are you running?

You could try updating your video drivers but if it worked fine before I wouldn't be too confident that would fix your problem.

I was going to say it might be a heating problem, but if you have had this system running fine before then that is probably not the case. hmmm

is it a game you are playing online? could be your internet connection having trouble. I've seen that a few times too. might want to tracert to the online server and look for high lag or timeouts.

Very good question. I still think in terms of offline...

Also, if available, try reducing the graphic resolution the game is set at. That wouldn't explain why it wasn't like that before, but it may succeed as a workaround for now. This applies to both online and offline games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back