Please Help XP-erience Members !!!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by ZAnwar, Jun 6, 2002.

1. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

I have a Sony WM-EX521 walkman. One of my f*****g friends dropped it and scratched it. I am now in deep trouble. Please can you tell me a way to remove the scratch because the scratch has made a tiny dent ( very small ) !!!!

Please can you help me, If you help me, I will help you by doing anything !

Here is the attachment of the scratch ( not real because I don't have a Digital Camera ) !!!

My walkman is blue by the way, I only could find a silver picture.

Please help me !
  2. Dartman

Dartman Guest

Why are you in such 'deep trouble' - it's your's right? If the WM still works, just call those little scratches battle scars and forget about it. My player is a couple of years old and on its 3rd set of 'phones. It looks like it's been in a cement mixer. It's not pretty any more, but it still works.

If you really want to fill in the scratches, try finding some model or car touch-up paint the same colour as your walkman's case (or as close to it as you can find), then apply with the point of a toothpick. Trying to fix a tiny nick or dent may not be worth it , and may even make it worse.

Solution #2 - ask your friend to buy you a new one, and he/she can keep the one that was dropped. You'll soon find out how good a friend you have.

Good luck!
  3. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

Thanks Dartman for the advice. I am in deep trouble coz I usually keep my things nice and tidy.

Oh yeah, my friends a tight little b*****d. I might even stop being friends with him !!!