Please change this back!

How would you like the post-bit timestamp?

• Total voters
also when he makes a decision he hased to be poked with sticks and primed with beer before touching the server :p ;)

So whats the word on this? From the poll (from the VERY few people that bothered to vote) it's tied between the people that want it changed back and the people that want it a combo. I would be happy with either as the current drives me crazy. :p

The poll has more votes for staying as it is. I still don't see a problem with it being presented as it currently is, it's tidyer for a start.

I guess anyone coming new to the site can hardly ask to have it changed back and will simply "adapt"... 50/50 between new style and combo now...

I have changed it back again, its starting to annoy me :)

awww...i was getting use to it and now its gone :(

Oh dear, that's not going to make the people who liked the new style very happy.

(note: I prefered the new style :p)

Edit: Ehm, is the time supposed to be on a new line?

Picture1538.jpg

Appears to be on a new line every post after that :confused:

I might just alternate it every 2 hours.
Then everyone wins.

:eek:

Sounds like a plan to me, what happned to adding a UserCP option? Not viable?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back