Playing music with 5.1 speakers. How u centre speaker??

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
Good afternoon everyone,

I have some 5.1 speakers (Cambridge Soundworks DTT2200) and an Audigy Player 5.1 sound card. When i play music, i only hear the music from the front 2 speakers and the rear 2 speakers and not from the centre speaker. How can i get music to play in the centre speaker also? :confused:

In the sound and audio properties (found in the control panel). I have the Speaker settings set up to 5.1 surround sound speakers.

In the creative surround mixer, i have the speakers set up to 5.1 speakers also :confused:

I really appreciate all your help and time

Thank you :)

Alex :cool:

Thank you Goatman :).. i had to install Creative MediaPlayer to get it working *i tried minimal installation :eek:*

The link helped out perfectly

Thank you once again

Alex :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back