Plantronics DSP500

J

jfactor01

I've heard quite alot about these headphones, Alot of pro gamers use them. I was thinking of investing it a quality pair, soley for computer use and these look quite good. They have a fairly steep price tag, so I was wondering if anyone has got these, and could tell me if they are worth the cost.

Heres a link to them on eBuyer: 'ere

I use the Microsoft Sidewinder Gamevoice, it is made by plantronics for Microsoft, It has served me excellent for the past year, maybe a new pair soon, but they are superb, sound quality is far superior to speakers, completely 3D :D

Skazz

my brother got a bluetooth Plantronics yesterday (can't remember model number) for me as some kinda present (so he doesn;t have to pay me back for something else :p) - I linked it up with my comp - worked fine - good quality sound and no crackling - even as you stand on the outskirts of the 7 meter range (ment to be 10 meters too :-/) - seems pretty good - haven't really tested it with loads of programs running or an FPS game... so wouldn't be too sure of that.

Gonna give this one back to my brother though as I'm getting my SE HBH-60 headset for my phone soon so I can link that up with my comp and answer calls through my comp and things.. can't wait :D

MdSalih

using a usb headset would negate any sound card features, correct?

i mean, if you have a good sound card with hardware acceleration or eax support, then i'm pretty sure you won't get those features with usb headphones. but this would only affect someone who plays games. for music, i'm sure they're pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back