"Pin to desktop" program

U

UglyBob

G'day, I'm just out looking for a way to pin programs to the desktop. Eg. pin winamp to the desktop so it never moves.

Much appreciated,

Ugly Bob

Well I beleive there is an option when you right click on the the desktop to locktop items.

Yes, but

That doesn't quite work for my purpose. What you are reffering to is "Lock Web Items On Desktop", that does not work with applications. I'm just looking for a small program that pins the application to the desktop so it doesn't move (as I have these particular programs always on top.)

Regards,
Ugly Bob

ok sorry right idea wrong way to do what u want to do. To do what u want I've never heard of anything like that so since I had an idea but it doesn't work for ur purpose I'm outta of ideas. Sorry I can't help u more

Excellent! That FileBox eXtender is exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks!!

Regards,
Ugly Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back