• Mark Walberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ARNOLD

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
ElementalDragon said:
don't think anybody could beat Sean Connry (however his last name's spelled) as a bond. he was awesome. think mostly cause of his accent. don't know why.

Pierce was good too. don't know who would replace him. and if it IS Timmothy Dalton..... i hope this is one movie where bond get's shot a LOT.
TD was really sh!t...He's only managed to do one Bond movie.

Yeh I hope for no TD doing it. He annoys me.
Sean was the man. The true bond.
Roger moore was not to bad though.
Cant really think of anyone that could be bond now.

hmm....... for some reason i don't remember which movies Roger Moore played in....... and why is Arnold in the poll? dear god if he becomes Bond i hope he get's shot in the movie a lot too.

ROFL
Octopussy was one film he was in.
We been talking about it at me work and we think Hugh Jackman might be okay.
He has the hardness that Jude Law lacks and he was pretty cool in the X-Men films.
what ya all think?

Lee Evans LOL
Can you imagine a bond with a stutter :D
the names b-b-b-b-bond, j-j-j-j-ames bond :p

Yes Lee Evans would capture all the class that James Bond is supposed to represent.
Can you imagine him in Goldfinger.
"D-d-d-d-d-o-o-o-o y-y-y-y-o-o-o-o-u-u-u-u e-e-e-e-x..." (do you expect me to talk line)
Goldfinger would have to respond with "No Mr Bond, I expect you to stutter" LOL ;)

I absolutely hate James Bond films but I'd watch it if Lee Evans was Mr Bond :D

Pierce Brosnan has been the best actor for Bond movies I reckon. He's got everything for an action movie. If you look at Roger Moore or Sean Connery, they seem to be skipping along rather than putting some effort into running. :p

i don't even remember seeing Bond run that much in the movies. only scene i absolutely know of is when he was gettin chased by the huge saws hanging from the chopper in..... which was that.... The World is Not Enough? other than that..... seems to mostly be shoot first, run if that doesn't succeed (which it almost always succeeds)

I would vote for Hugh Jackman as I said eariler. I think he perfectly fits for the role. He would look cool as an agent.

I think Ewan is a great actor and has done some nice work but I don't think he quite has the charm and charisma that a Bond should have. He is cool in a different way but not bond cool. But actually I can't think of anyone who would be good as Bond. Pauly Shore????????

images

images

Bond...James Bond.

Pierce Brosnan was awesome as Bond.
How can Arnold even be on the list?
rofl.gif

hmm.... LoctOut, belated welcome to OSNN. Bush would be..... well.... HILLARIOUS as bond. he would be the least smooth talking bond ever. "The name's Bond.... Ja.. ah nevermind that". and.... for people who liked Robin Williams's take on Bush. "We have to disarm the nuclear warhe-oh look at the kitty"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back