[PHPorJS] Photo Gallery to create into my website?

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Hmm, I think this may be the best place to go. ;) I am currently working on http://www.tacomafire.org. I want to create a Photo Gallery for our website. The "catagories" would be Action Shots, Buddy Shots, Training Shots, Misc. Shots, and perhaps a history photo gallery.

I need to implement it on the website somehow but I'm not sure. I keep thinking it would be easier for me just to make thumbnails manually and then place them on the site. Any ideas? I saw something called MG2 which is pretty cool (http://www.minigal.dk/) but I don't know how to make it conform to my site... but it has some nice ideas, I like how I can catagorize and just upload shots from there!

Another idea I had was originally for the members page, in the table we would have 1 cell that displayed the image, and maybe cells underneath with thumbnails. My idea was when you clicked the thumbnail, the image would show itself in the "display cell". Two people told me that can be accomplished with JavaScript, but while I know very little PHP, I know even less JavaScript. I thought that might be a good idea for a photo gallery too, but again I don't know how to implement it.

This is a fire department website, so if you have any ideas what would be good for that that'd be great! Take a look at the site and let me know if there is a way I can implement it using that scheme. Basically just tables with css controlling the appearance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back