php question

JJH35

OSNN Addict
does anyone know how to install diff things for phpbb, like different hacks you can use from phpbbhacks.com? ive got a couple of things id like to use but im not sure how to install them

It seems most of the downloads from phpbbhacks have an 'install.txt' with them.

Just read that through.

Most of the hacks involve editing existing php files. Just read the install text that is with the hack. Also rmrmber to make a backup of the file you are modifying.

Originally posted by RabidPenguin
make a backup of the file you are modifying.

Very good advice. Many people don't take the time to do that and screw themselves.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Very good advice. Many people don't take the time to do that and screw themselves.

Learned from experience. ;)

Originally posted by RabidPenguin
Learned from experience. ;)

if you know what you are doing you dont. But most people who are editing and applying hacks screw themselves since they are dickheads or rather said. n00bs !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back