Photoshop Support - Help, Tutorals, Setting etc

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Ahhh... I think that would fall under the "technique" catagory.A personal thing if Im not mistaken. Dont know that it will become a new "style". :p

Ah crap. Saved and uploaded transparency as gif and its still showin a white background. :/

if youre using PS then when youre saving the gif you have to have the box checked that says 'save transparency' or something like that...

That worked a treat. I jus went through ImageReady and saved it for web (which gave me the transparency option). I couldnt find the option in PS save. (A couple more minor bugs an it'll be grand.) Thanks PK. :)

I gotta ask cause I dont know... what is the advantage of PS over Illustrator and what is the advantage of Illus. over PS? Or is there more to it than jus advantages or compatability :p

You're talking two different programs which do almost two different things.

Photoshop is a rastering program and is used more for image editing along with web based images.

Illustrator is a vectoring program and is used more for print since no matter what size of the image it will not lose it's quality.

You can interchange and use both for an image.
There are some great plugins for both which can do some awesome things. I have seen a plugin for Illustrator called Vector Effects from KPT which puts alot of PS's plugins and effects to shame.

Cool! Me gotta try that. :)

BTW....what prog did you use to create the "droplet" effect in your sig?

I made your snowy sig with it... ImageReady comes with Photoshop

I'll have to reinstall Photoshop then. Haven't reinstalled since the last format

I have a bunch of actions for PS and IR which can do some kewl stuff...

I installed PS and IR again yesterday..........Takes some getting used to after using PSP for a long time.
IR is a lot better than animation shop :cool:

I am in the process of reformatting my laptop and one of my desktops... so I am backing up as much as I can ... its a mess for now :D

PS and ImagReady are definately a lot better for my money too, than PSP and AnimationShop. I'd like to check out those actions too PK if I may. :p :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back