Photoshop/Illustrator/PaintShopPro Support - Help, Tutorials, Setting etc

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
P

PseudoKiller

Photoshop Support - Help, Tutorials, Setting etc

This thread is for questions that you may have reguarding Photoshop/Illustrator/Paint Shop Pro

Please DO NOT request images.

Right. I will get the ball rolling then.

Where do I find a tutorial for PSP?? I want to make an avatar and a sig. I have the pics I want to use (version 1 anyway). I just saw Razerback's sig and I have decided to make something similar to that re: colours (colors). Where can I find a tute? Or, can Sboulema or razer post some tips.

James

Google works pretty good. Type "PSP tutorials", enter. Get about 100 diff tutorials to choose from there :)

Yeah had a look about at some and they are about how to join a webring, couldn't find out how to browse the webring though.

James

your best bet would be trial and error. If you get stuck with something we can help but I dont think we can do a step by step of how to make a sig or avatar since its more of a personal thing. Adding and editing images can be complicated thing.
You can request a sig or avatar in the Themes and Graphics thread and supply the images you want used by you wont learn anything new. Give it a shot and ask specific 'How do I do this or that' and maybe we can point you in the right direction.

Well, here is version one. Couldn't do the colour fade like I wanted on the dragon though (See Razer's dragon. *Drool*)

Used chrome text from Here and just hot waxed and eroded the dragon then resized it.

James

Attachments

• sig_Anakist.jpg
    sig_Anakist.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 197
Geocities doesnt allow hot linking... attach it

its all blurred... the dragon image needs focus. What graphics proggie did you use??

PSP5. I did that deliberately. As funny as it seems, it looked good when it was big.

Hmm. BBS

James

I dont understand... what are you trying to do.... remember I am old, so be as specific as possible. :D

LOL. Old?? I am just playing at the moment. Looking to make myself a sig, but trying to teach myself PSP first and foremost.

Thanks PK. I have my thoughts in order now so I have v2 up and running.

James

Razer: What did you do to get that effect on the dragon??

James

LOL, I think I just did newbie job on it.
Nothing really special, using PS7, I downloaded a free style called Flashdance. Applied it to a picture of the dragon, fooled around with a couple of layers, getting the bevel/coloring/glow just right. This is what I came up with.

Thanks. You don't mind if I use that same scheme??

James

Where can I get that flashdance style RazerBack? :)

dont forget to disect what Flashdance style does after you use it...only way to learn PS7/PScs :)

i need to ask a quick question (pretty noobish one at that), how do i get an image centered in a wallpaper. thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back