Photoshop effect?

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by omgsoup, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. omgsoup

    omgsoup OSNN Senior Addict

    how can i make a regular photograph i have turn out like this? (this = the whole cartoonized version of the picture) i have photoshop 6. do i need something else?
  2. Tinker

    Tinker Guest

    I use PSP 7 but there are many filters out there that can do this. Search google for plugins for Photoshop..... I hope this helps..

  3. Burpster

    Burpster Guest

    i think a plugin by the name of India Ink might do this ...but you'll probably have to do some brushing after to add colour
  4. Herkalees

    Herkalees Guest

    Photoshop 6 = don't think it's possible by default.
    Photoshop 7 = Cutout filter.
    Flash 5 = Trace Bitmap feature.

    or send me a file, and I'll give it a whack with PS7 of Flash...