Photoshop 7 freeze

C

carolkin

Here goes, I've been everywhere man. The problem is that when I try to open or save a file, Photoshop 7 freezes up. No matter what the size of the file is, this keeps, happening. I installed and reinstalled the program dozens of times and this continues. I am sure that it is an XP problem. This doesn't happen with any other program. Here are the specs, a Pentium IV, 1.2 ghz processor, 256 mgs of ram and I am running Windows XP Home Edition. This must be a OS problem. My friend has Windows Pro and nothing like this has happened. I have been to almost every forum and had no luck. I have my fingers crossed that someone has a fix or at least some ideas to work with. Thank you for any help that you can throw my way.

Carol

i have no idea. i use photoshop 7 in 98se and i have never had any problem like this. sorry.

try clearing all the temporary files and reinstalling again...or, try reinstalling as another user, or try reinstaling into brand new folders...also, just a guess...hehe...you did not create a static swap file, did you?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back