photoshop 7.0 to 7.01 probs!

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by grand mufti, Aug 28, 2002.

1. grand mufti

grand mufti Guest

ok i got the new update for adobe PS 7 to 7.01 and when i try to install it i get this mess adobe PS update 7.01 cant find adobe 7.0 in C-programs-adobe-adobe 7 and its the defult DIR. i even unzipped the update to the main adobe folder and tryed it from there and i still get that it cant find it has anyone had this prob and what should i do adobe is tellin me that i have to buy another PS from them ( YA FREAKIN RIGHT) as of right now i will never buy another adobe product because of thier C.S. screw them :mad:

2. john30uk

john30uk Guest

p/s 7.0

pm me as i cant post here

3. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

in other words, you wouldn't be buying another adobe product, you would actually be buying your first adobe product.

4. Gouk

Gouk Guest

Correct.

That error message appears when the update detects blacklisted serial keys :p

5. grand mufti

grand mufti Guest

sorry your all wrong i PAID FULL PRICE for my PS LIKE I SAID I DID i dont lie ass's i paid and still got NO help from them so dont go around say ppl pirate **** when they didnt and thank for the NO help

6. chastity

chastity Moderator Political User

The only thing I would suggest is try Adobe Customer Service again and this time you might get more help.

7. Martyr63rd

Martyr63rd Guest

easy fix: call adobe and give them your serial number. then they will gladly tell you how to solve that problem.

If you didnt pirate it, then call them as i have had to do several times.

8. chastity

chastity Moderator Political User

Thats true if u legally bought it they should help you

9. Critic

Critic Guest

I also encountered this problem and don't have the time to deal with customer service.

<snip>

Adobe isn't far from reaching Microsoft's level of total **** customer service. This combined with half assed piracy prevention schemes that affect legit users is unacceptable ...