Phone Unlock Codes

What make of phone do u think is best???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bobsalot said:
take out ur sim. turn on ur phone. type in the code. to get the p and w and that press star.

I take it that you type in the code when it says "insert sim".... um, what's p and w?

wat is your phone. if not nokia dont woz bout p and w. yes insert sim is when u type in.

ming said:
Not sure if this question is allow on this forum. Mods slap me if I'm in the wrong....
How do you enter the an unlocking code into Nokia phones?
I'm guessing you already have the unlock code? It should begin with "#pw+"
You need to turn off your phone, remove the SIM card and turn it back on, then enter the code.

First enter the #.
To enter "p" you press the * key thrice (in quick succession).
To enter "w" you press the * key four times.
To enter "+" you press the * key twice.
Then fill in the rest of the number, followed by the last #.

If your unlock code is correct, you'll get a 'Phone restriction off' message. :)

I don't, but wanted to take a chance at asking for the procedure first. ;)

thanx for info.

UM... Found various websites/software displaying boxes that says DCT1,2,3,4... what are these boxes? can I ignore them?

EDIT: Found what it means now... but can't enter the last # character at the end.

EDIT2: Thx guys.. finally cracked it. lol...

Last edited:
the network goes with the chip but the chip is not locked.so you unlock the phone to pick any sim card

where can i unlock my motorola e770v locked to vodafone?

ming said:
UM... Found various websites/software displaying boxes that says DCT1,2,3,4... what are these boxes? can I ignore them?

EDIT: Found what it means now... but can't enter the last # character at the end.

EDIT2: Thx guys.. finally cracked it. lol...
the boxes unlock phones as well as flash their firmware, they are a bit expensive but let u do anything you want with your phone, the dct 1,2,3,4 are the different types of nokias through the years, and the new 6630,6680 n70, n90, n91 are bb5, which only one box can flash now, the jaf box, was looking into buying one to offer services to people to update their phones for a bit of $$ to earn the money back on it

I have a samsung x427 and an LG L1400 that I want to give to my sister to use, but we dont know how to unlock the phones! can anybody help me please????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back