Phone suggestions

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
My Friend is looking for a good phone for under 200 dollars new without a contract (basically off ebay). Anybody have any suggestions, He wants something as close to the 8925 as possible, though I told him that he couldn't find that phone new for near 200...

Basically anything "cool" with productivity, and as far from the razr as possible.

Thanks,
Jack

anything by HTC :)

I'll probably repace my iphone with an HTC device on windows mobile 7 or a google android device around december next year when my iphone contract expires :)

A blackberry maybe ?
Blackberry is probably out. I'll check with him, but I think he wants something more fun. I know HTC is great but they're expensive, even my 8525 on ebay would be over 200 dollars...
Im trying to find him a cheap unlocked touch as of now, but any other suggestions would be great still.

BlackJack 1 or 2, depending on the price.

I agree with gonaads,

Google G1 Android. the next best thing :)

Unfortunately the Tmobile G1 is running $200 as an upgrade for existing customers who are 22 months into their contract and are willing to extend 2 more years. Is $300 for customers who are not eligible for an upgrade but are willing to extend their contract for two years. Scheduled to be in preorder customers hands Oct. 22nd.

Another vote for HTC. I sold my Tilt for $300.00 on eBay (it was about eight months old at the time). I will likely be selling my TyTN II and Touch Dual as well, but I'm looking for far more than $200.00 on these.

I'm up in the air. I want the Touch Pro or Touch HD.

I am planning on getting the Sony Xperia X1 when it comes out this week, not that you can get it for the price you have quoted though (without getting a contract).

saz: not at that price point without a contract..

Isn't there a minimum contract to get the Android-powered phone from T-Mobile?

To preorder as an existing customer you have to agree to a two year extension. I ordered one despite some reservations re: the design and features. I will do a review when I get it (10/22).

Hubs has he HTC Touch and LOVES it. He's able to keep up with work, even on the go. (Review)

I have the Instinct and I like it a lot. I'm pretty sure you could find one on Ebay in your price range. It doesn't run Windows, but it's pretty darned cool! You can see my review of it here: Samsung Instinct for Sprint

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back