perfect disk broken?

ElementalDragon said:
yep. absolutely right on that one. Perfect Disk is quite the good Defrag app.

Mr. Claiborne, i don't mean to sound greedy or anything... but is there any chance you may possibly be able to give your loyal supporters at OSNN.net a license for Perfect Disk? if not, it's ok. still good to have someone around to help out in case there is a problem that needs a quick solution.

P.S. if you do plan to stick around here a bit..... Welcome to OSNN.net

Hi Elemental Dragon,

Thank you for the post.

You can call me Jason as well... formality is good in certain instances.. this not being one of them :)

Thank you for the welcome. I'll try to stop by on a weekly basis or so depending on time availability and so forth... you know how that goes.

Let me get back to you on the licenses ;)

Sorry to bring up this old thread but i'm such an idiot - ok not that strong of a term but anyway. I forgot about this problem and I installed Folder Guard again - then forgot my password! I then decided to just delete the file (since I was not guarding any files) The files that refused to leave, I deleted on boot (with an app that does this) Well, now I find out I have the same problem as the beginning of this thread! I cannot find the files in question and I cannnot reinstall Folder Guard because it still asks for a password! I have tried several reg cleaners but none have been able to clean out that particular entry. Please help!

wow, u just can't get any luck at all when it comes to PD, can you? lol

Jason, any word on those licenses? it's been quite a while. lol.

If any of these files are in system restore, will it prevent defragment as well? I cannot find any of these files. thanks.

try contacting support right from the pd help file..that's how I get tehm to come down here and give info.

in the email, give the link to this thread

Thanks anyway, I don't like programs that conflict. Even though I cannot find the file, it must be in there as I did not properly uninstall.

As much as I like PD, they refuse (probably out of necessity) to remedy the conflict. It's no one's fault - not even Folder Guard. I'll just use windows defrag.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back