peek at windows7. Is this what it is going to look like ??

not only that, but if you drop your iHold'Em, thousands of human sheep will cry.

i'm sorry.... but i just can't stand the iPhone or iPod/Touch. i wouldn't mind having a MacBook or something.... but you won't catch me with any piece of Apple-branded easily portable status symbols.

not only that, but if you drop your iHold'Em, thousands of human sheep will cry.

i'm sorry.... but i just can't stand the iPhone or iPod/Touch. i wouldn't mind having a MacBook or something.... but you won't catch me with any piece of Apple-branded easily portable status symbols.
I'm a windows guy but I love that iphone

I wish windows made something with a screen that big, man that is sweet

what do you mean if Windows made something with a screen that big?

That was pretty clear and concise of a statement by perris. He is saying he would probably use a device like the iPhone if it ran Windows Mobile.

As for not getting caught with Apple branded hardware, how about you take the anti-Apple attitude elsewhere? This does not need to degrade into a flamefest.

sucks-alot
runs-like-a-dog
linux-is-best

:p
Dude, Linux sucks a hairy nut. Yah, i can have that installed and be safe and just sit there and do nothing with it. Woohoo, look at me, i am safe! YAY. :laugh:

you dont know what to do with it then, seeing as im not a gammer and i can do everything under linux that i can under windows i made the choice to use linux

Let's just keep the thread on topic, that goes to all of you ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back