PCs are BORING NOW !!!

Originally posted by o_87
I think your just impatient.
There are things you can do now... no reason to feel ashamed... lots of men get that.

Originally posted by o_87
eh?
You know how they say that people don't read words letter at a time but the entire word at once... I tend to read the wrong word :p

Nah, I was just kidding. Most likely over half of our members are above 21. I know the Moderating team is.

That's a relief - though I was surrounded by somewhat knowledgeable schoolies with a sick sense of humour - no offense intended :)

Re: Re: Re: PCs are BORING NOW !!!

Originally posted by Zedric
*points to very recent articles about MRAM*

Is that the ram they're developing that basically lets you have an instant on computer?

Ohh god just let him think the I.T world is dying, hes wrong and doesn't want to see any new tech he just wanted to make a worthless thread and be annoying.

Originally posted by coathanger007
That's a relief - though I was surrounded by somewhat knowledgeable schoolies with a sick sense of humour - no offense intended :)
You got the sick sense of humor right...

Originally posted by Krux
Ohh god just let him think the I.T world is dying, hes wrong and doesn't want to see any new tech he just wanted to make a worthless thread and be annoying.

Hehe. Looks like I got someone's panties tied in a knot - no offense intended. :D

just as long as u give them back when your done playing with them :)

Well my oldest brother who is nealry 35 was whining the other day when we went to Argos in Maidstone. He saw an advert for a CD walkman it was about £9.99 I think, he nearly wet his nappy saying he bought that one 15 years ago and it cost him £250.

I reckon that's what will happen to complete PC's in less than 10 years, one that will make what we have now look third rate, for under 100 squids (£100).

I think that every piece of software will be activation only, I expect then it will be a fraction of the price, the excuse major dealers say costs us more coz of piracy.

Slap me if you think I am dreaming. My Mother also said the same thing when she replaced our microwave for a better model for £24.99 she said she paid about £250 for the microwave we chucked out.

I remember the first cd burner I ever cmae across.... took 10 hours to burn xcom started it one day it finished the next morning. ohhh man and it was so fast back then we were just blown away by it. It also prolly cost about a grand and now there about 40 bucks and can burn a cd in 2 1/2 minutes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back