***** Passwords

B

Blak n Wite

What are some good programs for looking through ***** passwords? As in the ones found at some login websites, for some programs, etc, so I can see what I'm typing lol.

Heh thanks :p

Revelation 2.0 works with XP, but I'm not sure where to find it.

all those are illeagle so i dont know if i can post ney

Cracking and or any other unautorized entry in a computer is illegal. If you are looking to do this and or information on how to do this go somewhere else.
This is the 1st warning and there wont be a second.

dont push it peepz, this aint a illeagle fourm that disscuce this type of issuse, unless u want to get banned, keep it up =)

lol I don't want to do any cracking, hacking or whatnot :p I just want to see passwords that were saved in IE, and see which password I used for that particular account on that website.

Originally posted by Blak n Wite
lol I don't want to do any cracking, hacking or whatnot :p I just want to see passwords that were saved in IE, and see which password I used for that particular account on that website.

Most websites offer the ability to retrieve passwords by requesting an email sent to the user who created the account.

Is there not a "forgot your password" link on the site? If so, they can e-mail you the password.

Heh, [P§eüðøKe®] beat me to it. :p

I register accounts with several different e-mail addresses, so it would be inconvenient to check every e-mail address to find out which one is the correct one.

I register accounts with several different e-mail addresses, so it would be inconvenient to check every e-mail address to find out which one is the correct one.

Try one at a time and see... You own fault for doing that but dont asking for cracking tools or info to help you do something illegal

I never even stated that I wanted to do any illegal activity.

By the way, I purposely register with different e-mail accounts, depending on the type of site it is, so the sites will only spam that one e-mail address.

Then you should use Mozilla 1.0 or 1.1. It has a Password Manager. It will save the password of every site you use a Password for, if you want it to. That way you don't need to see them.

bravo

I agree this place is a great site and I love coming here to relax and help where I can

but>>

Too many peeps jumping the gun for what reason I dont know

I have used Revelation before to retrieve passwords from my users computers when they have forgotten their outlook passwords or something like that. When I posted the program, I had nothing illegal in mind.

yeah so is windows

Originally posted by w0lv3rin3
still ment for illeagle purposes

and any other program anyone can do illegal stuff mmmm dont talk about outlook express thats used for sending worms and viruses

You mods are hilarious. You're like supercops that have nothing to do. (But you do have the power-hehe). Read his question again and maybe you'll figure out he wants access to his own passwords. This is why there is so much anger toward Bill Gates, because he feels that we are all criminals waiting for a chance to steal something. Virtually any program can be used for illegal purposes but you should always give the person the benefit of the doubt before convicting them. All of you, Please. Get out more. Blak-N-White: I wll post something that might help you but the self-important mods will probably remove it and this post. Lots of Luck. Its called viewkeyxp.

viewkeyxp is not wrong. it just tells you what is on the yellow sticker from your xp cd folder. For password recovery, check out www.iopus.com

I thank you all who are supporting me in this thread, very much. As I have stated before, I am NOT looking for a password recovery program to use for illegal activity. Especially since I am using it only on my personal computer, with me being the only user.

I do not enjoy being blamed of looking for information on how to hack, crack, etc, so please, staff of NTFS, do not point fingers at me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back