Paint Programs?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by AaronMcarthur, Aug 11, 2002.

1. i've seen so many pics and fonts that ppl have drawn in paint programs......that are so awesome, they have so many different fonts and 3d graphics, its so nice, the programs i have now are PSP 7 and Windows Paint, thats it, does anyone know of any GREAT! paint programs with excellent fonts?

2. JJB6486

JJB6486 Retired Mod Political User

Adobe Photoshop

3. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

Yep Photoshop, some of the 3d things are Photoshop made. Type or create a 2d image, add some inner bezel to it and it looks 3d. Great proggie.

4. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

adobe all the way !

5. markpart

markpart Guest

Screen Capture & Paint programs?

I have Photoshop 7, but do not know much about fonts—Adobe should be the best. I have done some research on basic paint programs that will also capture a screen. For a time I was using “Ctrl,” “Print Screen,” and MS Paint—too many steps. I am now using “Capture Professional v5.03a” http://www.creativesoftworx.com/. Has anyone used this program or paint programs that do both capture and paint? I also looked a lot at “HyperSnap-DX,” “Snagit,” or “ClipMate”, but there extra features where closer to video than paint—any one know of a medium sized paint program that works well with either of these three Screen Capture programs? I wanted a paint program that was better than MS Paint, but not as big as Photoshop.

6. plaztic

plaztic Guest

photoshop doesnt really come packed with fonts, it comes with a few commercial fonts, but if your looking at peoples footers on their posts most of those fonts are most likely free from those free font sites....