Overclocking your house

he's a pretty new teacher aswell :)

guess what he was telling us 2day:in 1969 when the space shuttle landed on the moon all the computers that were used had a total memory size of 32k, now 30 years later you can go down PC World and by a standard PC for about 1000 quid and youll probably get about a 50gig hard driveblah blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzz -- wtf??? he doesnt have a clue what he is on about.

when was the last time he went to PC world ????
A machine with a 60gig HDD cost £800

dunno aboutt you but i've never seen a 50gig HD and is it me or are there 1024 bytes in a kb?

Nah it goes up in 20s
& what they say is not what you get
my 60gig is only 55gig
:(

thanks Eve, but there was a flash thingy with some crazy squirrel but I can't find the thread anymore.. yeah, it was stupid but funny if you were open to it's warped humor..

2Z ur 60 gig is only 55gig because whe the manufacturers say 55gig it is that size unformated

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back