Overclocking your house

thanks robbiesan.....i think i may have see it before but i cant remember it so ty

umm just thought i better say sorry for my language in my previous posts. I'm in abit of a ummmm how can i put this? weeee :) with her at the moment

speaking of weeeeeeee, anyone remember that post called "weeeeee" with the squirrel? that was hilarious..

Originally posted by RobbieSan
speaking of weeeeeeee, anyone remember that post called "weeeeee" with the squirrel? that was hilarious..

This what you're looking for? I didn't quite get it myself:confused:

Here

Originally posted by Quiksilvah
nonononono my english teachers a right batty whore and every fucking lesson i get thrown out of the class

Silvah - I AM that batty whore

100 lashes to you boy

See me after class on Monday!

;)

;)
LOL @ Quiksilvah's english teacher
Give him loads
;)

no sorry me being bored wasnt my excuse; i apologize for my "profanities" but im jusyt really bored and pissed off with school

it is hard, guess what the extent of my IT GCSE is learning how to bloody well change texts size and font and entering tables in word. and stop saying
AWWWWWW :):)

thats kiddie stuff
these gcse are getting easier every year

i know its sooo easy i practically know more about the PC's than the teachers do and i end up fixing nearly all of the computers every lesson. People ask me if i can help them with something whether its on word or excel or what ever crappy program we're using and he tells me off for trying to help.

you must make him feel inadequate
LOL well done Quiksilvah
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back