overclocking a Celeron 1.2ghz CPU

cant call them and ask for a different bios, it will void my warrentee if they find out i want to overclock

cant buy it anywhere but gateway, it will void my warrenty. and i need the warrentee incase anything breaks, cuz i dont have the money to buy new parts, i am only 15, and its like impossible to get a job around here.

Kind off the same problem

Well here i am again, see if there are some guys here who could help me, vdub knows the story, but i'll tell it ones more, like i had an standard packard bell, amd k6-2 450 mhz, and i managed to get it up to 550 mhz by changing the multiplier, not via the bios but with changing the jumpers on the board, maybe that is an option for you? ajsx? Well i got kinda sick of that stuff, so i bought a new mobo, which has good o/c support, the board is from AOpen, Micro ATX, MX3S-T, that was the only option cause i have a small housing, typical for packard bell :rolleyes: , and with that new mobo i've bought an Intel Celeron 1.3 ghz (106 Euro's), (btw i'm 15 too), and now i want to overclock it, the mobo has heatmonitoring support so that's not a problem. Softfsb also doesn't work for me, i've tried other programs but they don't either, second i've tried to change the fsb in the bios, but that is impossible, it says that the speed is set by the processor automatically, or something like that, is there any way to change this so i can setup the speed myself, and otherwise is there an option of changing the jumpers on the mobo? Thanks in advance you guys...please help???:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back