Outlook 2003 Failing to synchronize and other issues

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Punkrulz, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Punkrulz

Punkrulz Somewhat eXPerienced

Hey guys,

Hoping some of you are Outlook 2003 guru's and all. I only use Outlook 2003 at my work place. Here is how I have it setup.

We are running on Exchange at work. I setup the account to use it, using Microsoft Exchange. That was setup correctly I believe it. I also used the cache files, I believe. I also setup two more accounts: My comcast email account, and my own domain email account.

After setting these accounts up, I ran into the following problems:

1) I am getting some Synchronization errors... I can't post them right now because I'm not at work and my exchange web isn't showing them, but I will be able to post them tomorrow.

2) For some reason, my old Outlook used to send mail from my exchange account: which was good... but I sent out two very important emails today, both from one of my personal accounts. :( How do I change this?

3) For some reason Outlook was not checking all of my accounts. I got email from the exchange server, but I did not get email from my personal accounts. Those two really important emails that sent from my personal account; they were replied to, and I only got them when I went home... I had an issue like this in the past with Outlook 2000... I know that I'm allowed to use personal accounts, and they check when I hit send receive and everything, but what gives?

Office 2003 is running on Windows XP pro on the computer, both XP and Office are updated.

Any help is appreciated!