Outlook 2000 Up Personal Folders Backup

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Outlook 2000 Upward - Personal Folders Backup

See attached:

The Personal Folders Backup download creates backup copies of your .PST files at regular intervals, in Outlook 2000 and later versions, making it easy to keep all of your Outlook folders safely backed up.

NOTE: New version updated October 31, 2003. This updated version fixes an issue with the browsing functionality on Windows 98 and Windows ME.

Backing up your Microsoft Outlook information is quicker and easier with the Personal Folders Backup feature. Personal Folders Backup creates backup copies of your .PST files at regular intervals, in Outlook 2000 and later versions, making it easy to keep all of your Outlook folders safely backed up.

With Personal Folders Backup, you can choose which of your .PST files you wish to back up, and how often you wish to back them up.

Each .PST file contains all of your Outlook folders, including the Inbox, Calendar, and Contacts. You can have a single .PST file (usually called "Internet Folders" or "Personal Folders" in your Folder List), but you might also have an additional .PST file that you use for archiving ("Archiving Folders").

Personal Folders Backup lets you back up any or all of these .PST files.

Note Personal Folders Backup only backs up .PST files. If you have a Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox, your server mailbox folders are likely backed up regularly by your server administrator.

Note If you are using an East Asian operating system (such as Korean language WinMe) with an English version of Office, you will be unable to use this download.

This download works with the following Office applications:

- Outlook 2000
- Outlook 2002
- Outlook 2003

Yup I'm using this with OL 2003, works good no problems. One request though - in the future could you post a link and not an attachment? Not that I don't trust you (ummm I don't), but it's a heck of a lot easier for crxp to get included in a zip than in a link to the site. No offense.

kip

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back