OSNN Wallop network

Just a tip for anyone who also wants to have a Flash-less version of their Wallop blogs - open up the 'My Preferences' sidebar, and select the 'Publish my blog as HTML on the web' option. This will also allow others to save the images you post, and you can add a link to your blog into your forum sig as well. :)

Here's mine, although as most of you probably know, it just pulls items from the RSS feed on my own site.
http://mywallop.com/public.aspx?id=487913&ty=per

Woohoo, one year thread ressurection :p

Anyone still using this?, just saw screenshots of it and remembered I had an account, but tried to login and was told that my account has expired and I need to be invited again :D

I'll remember that if I have to send any precious invites out :cool:

I'll have to see if mine had died too and come back for a /EDIT.... I am pretty sure it is still hanging around in my bookmarks - but I gave up on it when a lot of those I invited wetn dormant and Jewelzz did not post any pics (she WAS going to!) ;) :) :D

Yeah, it was an MSR project, after all.
Parts of it might make their way into something like Windows Live Spaces sometime in the future. :)

I would talk about Live a little more, but we are starting to get close to one of my NDAs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back