OSNN Wallop network

perris said:
perris would like to try when avail

thanx
I'll need your name and email address. Just send me a PM.
wink.gif

Uh oh. I just signed in and found that I don't have any invites, perris.
It's odd...I remember I had a few left. I've requested for a few more. I'll be sure to send one to you when I receive them if you don't get one from someone else before that. :)

Hmm, ok. I'll also send you one if/when I receive the new batch. They used to be pretty quick at giving out invites earlier. I guess they have enough testers by now.

NetRyder said:
Hmm, ok. I'll also send you one if/when I receive the new batch. They used to be pretty quick at giving out invites earlier. I guess they have enough testers by now.
I have not received any invites to give out at all yet. I even "requested more" a while back.

Just finally got some. Henyman, one on the way. I have a few spoken for and if any are left I'll post here.

xsivforce said:
Just finally got some. Henyman, one on the way. I have a few spoken for and if any are left I'll post here.
Try getting one to perris too, if you can. I'll forward his PM to you right now. :)

If Perris still wants one I have got a coupe of invites left.:)

rushm001 said:
If Perris still wants one I have got a coupe of invites left.:)
Cool, I forwarded his PM to you. If you send out an invite, just post here so that xsiv doesn't send another one too. :)

NetRyder said:
Cool, I forwarded his PM to you. If you send out an invite, just post here so that xsiv doesn't send another one too. :)
Invite sent to perris:)

did anyone else get and/or complete a survey? I just did mine (came in last weeks mail though ;) )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back