Edit now 4

Tuffgong4 said:
PM me as well if you want an invite I have 9 to give out
Can you invite ME
fIrst name:Bob
last name:Jiang
Email:jbtom@tom.com
thx a lot

Hey...just noticed this thread. I wouldnt mind having an invite even tho u all prob had enough of me here and dont want me there which is cool cause i wouldnt blame you.

forFuture said:
Can you invite ME
fIrst name:Bob
last name:Jiang
Email:jbtom@tom.com
thx a lot

Done - Tuff, why not you invite TB? If he will post or PM his email that is of course....

[EDIT] sorry, have to say could not invite - Wallop says it is an invalid entry, I can only assume it is checking the email or domain? Anyway, I tried :eek: [/EDIT

[EDIT2] Ok it worked this time, but might be a typo on your name, hopefully you can fix that! :s [/EDIT2]]

ummmm...does wallop not work with firefox? i got it to work in IE but no firefox :(

Name: MeSucker MikroChoft
email: wallop [at] x-istence [dot] com

I have a few left. If anyone want one just PM me with a valid email address and your name

mizarer said:
I want to try, can you send me an invitation, thanks.

sent - my last one, so use it wisely ;)

and rep me if you enjoy hehe :p

[EDIT] and welcome to OSNN - enjoy your stay! :) [/EDIT]

I still have some more to give out. Has anyone who posted still not received one?

I still can't upload pic/files :mad: Their reply, just email them ... pffffffft, fix your damn site/program is what I say

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back