OSNN Wallop network

I'm quite confused, which according to ElementalDragon is nothing new :mad:

Anyway ... how do you upload pics? I click upload and nothing happens :blink:

I still can't get any invites to give out!!!!!!!

Tuffgong4 said:
I still can't get any invites to give out!!!!!!!
So there are no empty boxes when you click the "Invite Friends" link at the top of the page? If so, try clicking the "Invite More Friends" box. That sends them a request for more invites...that's how I got 5 extra ones last time. :)

NetRyder said:
So there are no empty boxes when you click the "Invite Friends" link at the top of the page? If so, try clicking the "Invite More Friends" box. That sends them a request for more invites...that's how I got 5 extra ones last time. :)
I've done it at least three times to see if maybe my request didn't get there...I just want to be able to hand these out to the members here and one friend not here...I guess they hate me :eek:

Tuffgong4 said:
I've done it at least three times to see if maybe my request didn't get there...I just want to be able to hand these out to the members here and one friend not here...I guess they hate me :eek:
How odd. =\
Has anyone else received their invites yet? Funky just PM'd me earlier today, but I don't have any at the moment.

i finally got some, I will send them out to whoever wants them except I need to keep one for a friend...not sure but it looks like I have 10 so if so 9 will go to osnn.net members

Jewelzz said:
I'm quite confused, which according to ElementalDragon is nothing new :mad:

Anyway ... how do you upload pics? I click upload and nothing happens :blink:

If you're using Mozilla that might be a problem - I couldn't get that to work for me, had to resort to IE (this is a M$ thing after all :( ).

Anyway - one other suggestion which I am just going to install for myself - if you go to the help pulldown there is a tool they offer wittily called WallopIt! which gives you a shell extention to upload to Wallop - so I am guessing if you install that you get another option added when you right click on a file and that may well work for me with Mozilla too...

Saw that MFG and it says I need to install .Net ???

Jewelzz said:
Saw that MFG and it says I need to install .Net ???

Yes you do - you can get .NET as quite a big download or I think it was on that CD M$ sent out with the security stuff (the one before SP2). Before you go through that hassle though I have to say I have it installed and although it appears to work in the way I anticipated I have yet to get a file "walloped" so I am wondering if there are firewall or router issues. Anyone else used the shell extension?

Also is Mozilla the issue? Because I have found upload pretty hassle free in both firefox and IE... so I am guessing you are indeed a Mozilla user?

[EDIT] OK I did wallop a smaller image file - maybe it just does not like large mp3's? Anyway, that rules out Firewall or router issues, so Wallopit! extension may work for you if you are happy to take the .NET framework (or already have it like I did) [/EDIT]

MdSalih, if someone doesn't invite you before I get home, I'll send you an invite.

MFG, thanks for the answers, I'll have to play around with it on Thurs when I'm off

NetRyder said:
How odd. =\
Has anyone else received their invites yet? Funky just PM'd me earlier today, but I don't have any at the moment.
I requested some, but still waiting to get them.:(

I just got five more.
laugh.gif

Still none, but I have now got another 6 Gmail invites!

Ok, who needs an invite ... PM me ... I can't keep up with it here lol

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back