osnn photo contest

hehe, Thanks. I thought I would take a bunch of pictures of that tree before the flowers fall off(or whatever it is that they do). What part of CA do you live in?

Took a picture of another one of my cats, fired up photoshop and *poof* a picture :)

come on ppl, lets see some pics :)

zeke_mo said:

Took a picture of another one of my cats, fired up photoshop and *poof* a picture :)
I'll take perris' word for it that thats a great cat.Pic was taking too long to load so I gave up :rolleyes: :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
I'll take perris' word for it that thats a great cat.Pic was taking too long to load so I gave up :rolleyes: :laugh:

hehe, thanks

Come on now, downsize the pic, and lets ee it :p

A while back...

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 120
Wow! Everyone's got such great pics! I'm a pretty sad excuse for a photographer, but here's a pic of my garden gnome Willie, and some dog he picked up on his last trip abroad.

Zooker said:
Wow! Everyone's got such great pics! I'm a pretty sad excuse for a photographer, but here's a pic of my garden gnome Willie, and some dog he picked up on his last trip abroad.

so cUUUUUuuuteee

Very nice pics ppl, keep them coming!!

Took these the other night with my new camera, I left the shutter open for 30 secs and poked the fire with a stick :D

Attachments

• IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2118.jpg
    IMG_2118.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2119.jpg
    IMG_2119.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2120.jpg
    IMG_2120.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2121.jpg
    IMG_2121.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 118
That orange sky one is excellent. The first lightning one is awesome, too.

Those clouds in the orange one are unreal. Nice shot!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back