OSNN Jabber conference room!

Jewelzz said:
It's worse than IRC :dead:
This is why I don't bother with these thing's,doesn't matter what time of day or night I go there there's never anybody around :rolleyes:

I forgot to Jabber last night, will try tonight.
Is is just like IRC?

Evil Marge said:
This is why I don't bother with these thing's,doesn't matter what time of day or night I go there there's never anybody around :rolleyes:

I am, do you need anyone else? :)

Electronic Punk said:
Is is just like IRC?

Yeah but it's pretty.

Enyo said:
I am, do you need anyone else? :)
NO ;)
But I'm still not gonna bother cause by the time I find time everyone will have gone :rolleyes: :lick:

Enyo said:
I have just had a long morning jabber in the conference room. I like it :)
Nice! :up:
Add me to your list and I'll authorize you the next time I sign on. :)
Electronic Punk said:
Is is just like IRC?
It's kinda like a combination of IM and IRC, as I mentioned to someone earlier. You can have 1-to-1 IM sessions like MSNM, AIM etc. or you can join a conference room which functions pretty much like an IRC channel.

Someone needs to fix the room logging.

By someone, I of course mean you, Kunal *throws things, then runs away* :p :D

The room is configured with logging enabled. I have no idea what the problem is, really. Will look into it soon. :)

It's working for me. Kinda got confused at the history. I thought people were talking until I looked at the timestamp.

It's enabled though...

myaargh. Rather annoying, Enyo really wants it logged ;p

if was the admin, i'd fix it....

... and then take over the world!

Evil Marge said:
You lie!, your a liar, why would you lie like that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back