OSNN Jabber conference room!

Well i didn get a chance to read it and i dont remember much of what it said so yeah :\. I I just wanted to know cause i cant get jabber. Thanks :)

Thanks NetRyder. No sense changing it if I have to re-add people ... although I only have you and ~bk in my contacts

I might be on there - no idea.
Trillian supports it tho.
woo.

Apparently, not tried it tho - will try and join in tonight.

Hmm, now to figure out how to actually get to the conf room thingy

The plug may come built into 3, no idea.
I expect a full guide on how I do it J when I finish work
har!!! :p

Zedric was using Trillian initially. He should be able to help you guys out. :)
Apparently, it has issues logging in with a jabber.org account (he was getting disconnected constantly). If you experience similar issues, register with another server.

Jabber was already with my Trillian. Connect to Jabber withe my .be account but couldn't figure out how to get to the osnn channel

Yeah Trillian and jabber.org won't work. I tried another server and that worked that day. The next day Trillian crashed as soon as I started it with the Jabber plugin enabled. Go figure. If anyone gets it stable, please let me know. ;)

What happened? there's only Mark and I in there now.

Fix it! :p

As I mentioned earlier, I won't be in there much until Thursday. :)

Tittle, be careful when posting email addresses here. I recently google'd mine and found it on 3 pages worth or results.

thats not an email address....

His phone number is probably still on google though...

Electronic Punk said:
Tittle, be careful when posting email addresses here. I recently google'd mine and found it on 3 pages worth or results.
I got spam with your name on it the other day :)

I have just had a long morning jabber in the conference room. I like it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back