OSNN Frontpage ads.

I just got accepted with burstmedia and will be putting those up tomorrow.
The ad-accelerator ones are basically not working.
We must get around 4500 uniques a day at the moment, and in the past month it reckons we have had around 7000 uniques. So basically they are ripping me off.

I will also be holding discussions with Crucial RAM / Micron a little later this week!

yeah keep going to find those good ads :D

yeah dito.............the reallllly anoying mooving add them as well?

Have you tried looking at bigger companies like Voda, BT, etc? Do they offer this type of thing?

What real ads? I'm seeing blank spaces or page error messages in those areas today.

All the ads seem to be appearing properly now. With that said, it's great to be able to middle-click them all, then right-click the current tab and select "Close Other Tabs" after they've finished loading.
I don't have to see the ad-pages, yet it generates revenue.
laugh.gif

Oooooo Kaaaaaaaay...
blink.gif

I didn't win a damn thing.
closedeyes.gif

Got rid of the second skyscraper advert - it was poor...!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back