Order your free Windows XP SP2 CD

The order form is now back up, officially:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx

smile.gif

A good idea. It will probably hit UK/US/European tech based magazines on the next cover DVD/disk as well by next issue :D

Lee said:
Wish I had a holiday booked for next two weeks, Sun, Sea, surf, Cornish Pixies and NO MORE WAITING :(

That reminds me, Harry Potter fans, Azkaban, chamber of secrets and that first one will still work on SP2 I think.

Also I just got my CD ordered.

I'll have to check when I get back home this weekend. Will probably have recd. my copy too.

YAY...i just got my cd in the mail :). No i wonder if i should install it.

cool rami, how does the cd look like? any holograms or anything like the windows cds? or just nothing

suppose to recieve mine like 4 days from now, well see how it goes here in saudi, usually its good shipping within the country, even though i already have sp2 final

I installed SP2 already, but me needs for me daughter's 'puters. Soooo, I ordered a CD, it be better wit CD than copying update from one machine to another. :)

Received mine also. It says to pass to your freinds when your finished.

For those of us in the States, Best Buy has 'em displayed there. Just ask the the guys in the tech bench.

~JM

"Thank you for ordering the Windows XP Service Pack 2 CD.

Microsoft has received your Order, and it is being processed.

You can expect to receive your CD within 28 days."

Spose itl come from america and I live in england bet ill have to wait a while. I got broadband and got it installed already but nice to get free things especialy free shipping.

d_b said:
Received mine also. It says to pass to your freinds when your finished.

Now I seriously don't trust it. :eek: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back