Olympic Women's Hockey

No, I'm just tired of this damn tape delayed $@!^. I want to watch real time, and until NBC gives me that they get the finger.

I'm really just into it for the agony of defeat(the crashes) I must have picked up that recessive NASCAR gene somewhere.

They say that has a lot to do with it.

With the age of technology as it is, all the results leak to the internet before anything airs. Very few events, like Hockey for example, are live anymore :(

The results don't leak, NBC posts them right on the official site.

Well by that I mean the results are out before the things air, it makes them loose the anticipation of the events.

I was one who only ever liked the opening and closing ceremonies. The rest of it was a bore ..

That movie "Miracle", which is about the 1981 Olympics still gives me the chills....

I agree, Miracle is a must have DVD for hockey fans...:up:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back