Olympic Opening Ceremony... One Word...

I won't be watching much of it. Athletics doesn't interest me. Though Premiership football is back tomorrow, and I will be watching that!
tongue.gif

I watch it while I'm cooking the tea,takes my mind off it cause i ain't a cooking person. :p
oh I do love the footy though

Unleashed said:
According to human biology, bold indigo text is the easiest to perceive on a light background. Besides, I like to be awkward. :p
It also causes impotence

Electronic Punk said:
yes, he is the best dj in the world.

I guess if you like euro techno,

Detroit still rul35 ;)
# Juan Atkins
# Eddie Fowlkes
# Kevin Saunderson
# Derrick May
# Blake Baxter
# Mike Banks
# Jeff Mills aka The Wizard
# Carl Craig
# Richie Hawtin
# John Acquaviva
# Kenny Larkin
# K-Hand
# Burden Brothers
# Alan Oldham
# Anthony Shake Shakir
# Stacey Pullen
# Ken Collier
# Keith Tucker
# Electrifying Mojo
# Mike Himes
# Alton Miller
# Mike Baker
# Ron Murphy
# Archer Records
# D. Wynn
# Cliff Thomas
# Charles Hicks
# Mike Huckaby

It seems that everyone wants to be a dj nowadays...I remember when parties
here in the "D" were off the hook...Especially Richie Hawtin aka plastikman warehouse parties.

Jewelzz said:
It also causes impotence

And there I was, thinking I was being nice to everyone, saving them a bit of eye strain, and then you come out with comments like that. I wonder why I stay :(

tdinc, not heard of any of those.
euro trance is something else sadly, is cheesy and crap :)

I didn't watch it. All I will watch is the mountain biking. Go Robyn and Kashi! They should have DH at the olympics though. Or at least BSX/4-Cross

Greece boot out two of their own athletes, Costas Kenteris (200 metres) Olympic/world champion) and Katerina Thanou. In some circles it's said they have been on performance enhancing drugs for a few years, just never caught. Kenteris when in the States, gave a fake address, thus causing suspicion. It's been reported also he faked a motor cycle accident to cover up missing a doping appointment.

It's pretty sad that Britians Darren Campbell would have won the gold in Sydney 2000, if it hadn't have been for Kenteris.

Kenteris doesn't do Golden league, only big sporting events. This kind of in my own beliefs causes suspicion of his big improvements as he has less drug testing against him.

In my opinion every athlete from every Country in whatever event they take part in the Olympics should have a drugs test before the event takes place and after. Like a drugs free passport.

Yet again we have as per usual in life a minority of people spoiling it and bringing it down for everyone else.

Anyone recorded the ceremony ? My wife missed her country: Lithuania... it lasted maybe 15-30 sec ( ? )... it would be great to have it in .avi format !
I'd be very thankful :)

bbc1 interatcive on sky had a no-commentary feed if you had pressed the red button :D

Uninterrupted tiesto for the most part :D

Unleashed said:
And there I was, thinking I was being nice to everyone, saving them a bit of eye strain, and then you come out with comments like that. I wonder why I stay :(
You opened the door, I just walked through :p

the opening ceremony was boring and gay. There is no point to it...thank god up at the cabin we had another channel. I watched the news and part of Letterman before the Ceremony finally got over.

i have all of tiestos albums. haven't listened to all but most are pretty good. and i only saw like half of the opening

You wish!

I thought the opening ceremony was outstanding...a bit long (didnt watch it all) but it would have be wicked to be there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back