Old SP2 News

when is service pack 2 coming out FINAL!!! CANT ****ING WAIT

What difference does it make? Are you having any problems with your current setup? :confused:

Originally posted by damnyank
To each their own - I sat here and laughed at all the problems with SP1 Betas and waited and waited and finally got it off Windows Update after it had been out for a week and others expressed their thoughts and concerns.

Then I installed SP1 and had no problems - so:
IMHO -no thank you, who cares & I can wait!

Good post dy :D
I've never understood why people run after these things,cause you can bet they'll turn up posting that they got a big problem blah blah blah from installing it :rolleyes:

Re: xp service pack 2, build 1185

Originally posted by Joel526
I'm suprised NTFS ain't had anything about the leaking of build 1185 of XP Service pack 2.
As Enyo said, we post news but not links to leaked software. Once it's officially out, we'll post a link.

Mister.de had two download links, neither of which worked when I tried them.
As stated above, we don't post links to leaked software. When news is submitted we check it out, if the links provided don't work, the news doesn't get posted.

one was to a Chinese warez ftp.
Seee, it is considered warez. If you read our guidelines (which you should have already) you'd know we don't deal with nor do we tolerate warez

So service pack two was around about 14 months ago, lol - a long process!

There were loads of fake service packs, knobs trying to get a step up and be respected on some crude forums.

About 16 months ago, if you turn back your memory, a person, said they had an exclusive build of IE 7, they even faked the colour scheme, in help and about they coloured over details, they even meesed around wit the link bar to make out they had something special.

It got proved fake very quickly, so maybe he wants a virus or some trojan data from the fake builds at Chinese warez sites.

The old SP2-pre-pre-pre betas floated around, and some were real, but nothing worth noting in any way. Build 2149 is truly a [nearly] finished, real-deal product.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back