ok, car magic to go with windows magic

I won't take a chance on mine with it.

Too many users who have 40/50/60 k and higher who have tried lower octane and had things pinging. No issues when they reverted back to 93 or higher octane.

I have a larger engine and things are running pretty fine-tuned with it. I am going to get a TBS flash upgrade to tighten up the ratios a little bit, it's a dealer option and should drop the car around the 5.7 range 0-60 and under 14 seconds for the 1/4, stock.

My main thing is it sharpens up the manual shift mode :) which is how I drive it :D

what car do you drive?

people who brag have the smallest peniz even if it is the real or e-peniz :p

i wasn't complaining just making an observation :p - also i have 18stone to follow my peniz in with so it helps :D

Attachments

• IMG_3452.JPG
    IMG_3452.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 64
I might hit 5.7 0-60 if I miss a shift, and I have done that a few times.

4K not completely drop the clutch and keep the RPM up but the time the clutch has stopped slipping and grabbed i am doing 35 at 6400RMP and shifting, hit second doing a slip shift grinding the gear a bit and drop the clutch using the inertia to jump ahead again, and in a couple seconds 60 and 5700RPM.

I have a video somewhere around here, not the best time as I was holding the camera, and trying to drive on a back road and I had on winter tires so a full power launch was not possible. It is about 6 seconds.

a retarded pickup... how obvious. :p
haha, that's a good one. I enjoy it because I can fly through Dallas traffic with no problems, and going off road for camping it tons of fun, also it's great for the drive-in movies here.

Water injection will not allow your truck to run a lower octane fuel, as the burn rate will not change in the cylinder. However .10 extra on gas for 20 gallons is $2.00 a fill and most people spend more on the morning coffee.

You might spend more time and gas idling around a parking lot looking for that closer spot, and then on a gym membership as you need to run 2 miles to compensate for the lack of exercise than on your extra fuel bill.

I am NOT pointing that at you unknownsoul, just the population in general. People waiting in line at a gas station with their big SUV's idling to fill up and save a whole .03 a gallon, then driving around the parking lot for a few minutes to park closer, then going to the gym, ahhhhhhh it gives me a headache all the stupid madness people do. Dumb bastards.

I know you're not pointing at me, as I am one of those who parks in the first spot I can find, no matter how far away. I fill up only when the gas station isn't full, etc. I'm used to walking/riding a bike over 13 miles at a time with no problem, but it takes a LONG time to get from Lubbock to Dallas or Phoenix on a bicycle.

I have a 17 gallon tank, have to fill up at $3.44 a gallon. the cheap stuff is 3.24 a gallon here. It makes a large difference on trips, as I love to travel.

As for the coffee in the morning... we have "coffee" at work in the morning, but it's thick enough to stand on it's own without a cup, and is used for oil changes or a last resort to wake up in the morning. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back