Oh God Help Me ...

P

PseudoKiller

Seems I have chosen to quit smoking. I have 3 left and after that I am done. In Pa. they have increased the tax on cigarettes again and I am sick of paying all this money to the government. I pay enough.
So if you have any suggestions on how to deal with the DT's please let me know ASAFP !!!!

Already have gum and hard candy. So we shall see.

FYI - I wont be posting for a bit so that I dont make anyone suffer. :D

I smoked for years and quit cold turkey. I still smoke every once in awhile when I'm drinking, but other than that I kicked the habit of smoking a pack a day. The best advice I can give is to stay away from people who are smoking. I had to even quit hanging out with some of my friends that smoked for awhile. Out of sight out of mind I guess. It's a lot easier to quit when you're not surrounded by it. Anyway, good luck!

Dunno if these patches work...
but then i'm probably the wrong person to give advice
about this :p hehe
You can find out about 'em here..
Nicorette Patches

tried the patch b4... only good if you roll it up and smoke it.

Well over here... with the current exchange rate, we pay about $9 for a pack of 20.
That should make you feel better.

btw EP fix your sig... tricky little ******* arent ya.

I pay $23.99 a carton in Dallas, about $10 lower then Tucson.

Good Luck |PK|. My best advice ... SEX SEX SEX!! Satisfy that oral fixation :D

Electronic Punk said:
fix my sig?

Dont give me that. I can slice up an image and post them also. 4 images with a total of 600 x 150. Evil I tells ya your EVIL :cool:

I totally agree with Brandi, stay away from smokers for a while if you can, and if you get a craving, go outside and take a few deep breaths of fresh air....believe it or not, it helps. Don't smoke at all at work, mostly because I'm too lazy to get up from my desk and go out to the smoking area...and I've cut myself down to a just few cigs after work, and thats only because I have to sit and watch wifey puff away :)

its as I intend to insert a winamp thinger into one of em
I also have alternate titles.

winamp_r_bottom_electronicpunk.jpg

winamp_r_bottom_gatecrasher.jpg

winamp_r_bottom_gatecrasher_admin.jpg

winamp_r_bottom.jpg

;)

I am lucky because the wife dosent smoke. I dont work so going out for one is null and void. I do have to go out today which will the tough part since I pass by 50 7-11's...

Ahh, lucky you, I know I could quit for good if I didn't have to watch the wife smoking. But, she turns into Super-*itch when she tries to go without. The kids and I have agreed that we value our lives more than her health, so, puff away, darling! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back