Ofice Live - I got an invite :)

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I got an invite for office live today. I am doing the basic one. So far I like it. As soon as my web page comes public I can play around with it.. I am happy I finally got picked for something from M$ :)

This one I got comes with a free domain name, web site, email to my new domain name, web trafic stats, etc.

More info can be found here: http://officelive.microsoft.com/

note* I am pretty sure you can use the new domain name email address in your msn messenger as well. IE; if you would have a email address johnny@johnny.com, youcan use that :)

opps, i thought u had one to give lol congrats

Does Micrsoft end up owning the domain? Regardless, signed up. I can never complain about a free domain :p

I'm not sure .. I think you can transfer it if you want. I will look into that ..

Looks like with the free one get 10gig of bandwidth a month to your site. And, I'm not sure if you can transfer the domain or not ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back