[Official] Warhammer Online

what game isn't linear?

THe whole point of War is to progress through the tiers to the RVR at the end crushing the forces of order along the way :)

Yea, I could care less, give me the most linear game ever and I will still enjoy.

*side note, lord, whos that in your avatar?

well yeah.... but MMORPG's are just plain weird when they're linear. Think that's one thing so many people loved about WoW. plenty of places to go, and not always a single way to get there.

Something else that bothers me a bit about the game...... regular old auto-attack hits seem kinda useless. doesn't seem like the dps or attack speed are anything remotely close to what they are/should be. Seems like attacks are only really done like.... every 8-10 seconds just using auto-attack.

Its the dark elf sorceress from the warhammer epic trailer :)

I knew i seen her before lol

@ElementalDragon

Yea I noticed that as well, I bet that will be fixed soon, unless it's how it is suppose to be. Who knows.

Something else that bothers me a bit about the game...... regular old auto-attack hits seem kinda useless. doesn't seem like the dps or attack speed are anything remotely close to what they are/should be. Seems like attacks are only really done like.... every 8-10 seconds just using auto-attack.

Noticed that this evening while trying out the chaos zealot and dark elf disciple.

Made a new dark elf sorceress and all was fine again :)

We should make a OSNN guild on the Helbrass server.....? or any other server I guess.

yeah.... i first made one an Order High Elf White Lion.... and it sucked.... because you did LITTLE damage to damn near anything due to the extremely slow attack speed.

It's like they made the first ever button-masher MMO. those buttons being quickbar keys. lol.

If any Euro types are playing the headstart I'm playing a dark elf sorceress on axe bite :)

Toon name available on request

Man I can't wait to get started. Thursday is a big day for me. I need to go pick this game up and I am moving (going to the hotel that day). It's going to be awesome.

I think I'm going to get Warhammer, I'm just debating downloading or retail. Anybody that got the box (retail) could you please list what's inside please. :)

Turns out I never ended up getting it, as excited as I was, and as much as I liked it. I just payed $240 for LOTRO Lifetime Membership, so I thought I'd wait awhile on WAR. $240 is because $199 USD conversion into CAD right now equals that, yes it's insane :(

Ok, so a few of my friends have Warhammer Online. I'd like to know what is really so great about it and instead of making a new thread, let me hop into this one. If you want me to ask for comparison from MMO games I play/played:
Fiesta
Guild Wars
Perfect World (current)
Requiem

WAR is all about PvP (with some PvE but geared 98% toward PvP). If you don't like PvP then WAR probably isn't for you. :)

I see.. Well the only reason I don't like PvP is because you NEED to be in a group of people just to be sure your ass is protected. If you have no one on PvP, your a sitting duck 95% of the time. Besides, even if your in a group, if you have to spend some time away from the game to complete something else like School work... you get punished by all the people that went a few levels ahead of you and now your behind by a day or two worth of exp.

Hi i would like to take this time to get a quick poll on members. I'm not sure if i can post this here so if I'm violating the rules mods feel free to delete this post right away, however this is something that has been bugging me so i decided it was time to create an account here and post. Anyways the question at hand is do people think botting sites should be allowed. For example i did a quick search on the net and pulled up right away sites like

<mod note: sites removed>

and these sites not only have bots but they have radars that can see players in game. This is something that is totally unfair and gives players far to great of an advantage on others. Well anyways personally i think they should not be allowed as it makes the legit players far underpowered to the overly powerful players. Here is even ascreen shot</a> of the radar working that they have on there site it needs to be stopped. The worst part was how easy it was for me to pull up like 10 sites for warhammer online cheating by just typing warhammer online. Its not even under a specific key word.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back