Official OSNN Killzone 2 Thread

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
This game is truly epic. No other FPS can touch its Multiplayer. amazing..amazing... Has anyone else picked this up.?

Last edited:
Re: Killzone 2

I would of pre ordered it if I had a PS3.

I have a PS3 and a desire to play it ... But I've never been a fan of console FPS's. How are the controls?

my review of the demo 3 weeks ago.
http://forum.osnn.net/blog.php?b=183

Now that I have the full game. i personally give it 5 stars. the game is very intense. Some say its not the best because they are used to the same old make believe controls and layout of typical FPS. Like i mentioned the multi-player is the best bar none.

bottom line. if you own a PS3 it must be in your collection.

Going to start a Clan. Looking for recruits PM me or post here. to further the discussion and ideas. :)

I have a PS3 and Killzone 2 but I would like to finish the campaign on the most difficult settings before playing online.

Yea, I have not finished the campaign yet, since I have so many games to play. Man I think I should get paid to review games lol

I have been noticing that games that I have on the PS3 that say they support 1080i or 1080p only run at 720p, thought it was my tv or something but tried both.

So I was told about the setting to force running of 1080p, and it worked. But is it really running at better then 720p? or whats the deal?

I have been noticing that games that I have on the PS3 that say they support 1080i or 1080p only run at 720p, thought it was my tv or something but tried both.

So I was told about the setting to force running of 1080p, and it worked. But is it really running at better then 720p? or whats the deal?

The game was designed at 720p, If your TV
is a full 1080p you will not notice the difference. Actually if you force the PS3 settings to accept 1080p for KZ2, it actually makes the game blurry,

according to GG, they mentioned that developing graphics at 60fps and 1080p is difficult. that's why they set it at 720p @ 30fps

My LCD is a 120hz so I set the super motions to smooth during gaming and its incredible

My Killzone 2 box says, 720p, 1080i.

So should I allow this and all other games to play at 720p then?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back